JCM Brings Award-Winning Line of Transaction Technologies to G2E Asia
JCM Global, the gaming industry’s leading transaction technologies supplier, will bring its award-winning line of validators, printers and technologies to G2E Asia 2014. The tradeshow takes place May 20-22 at the Venetian Macao and JCM will be in stand #653.
JCM has a local office in Macao, fully staffed with sales and support teams that service JCM clients in Macao and the surrounding region. At G2E, JCM’s local staff will meet with new and potential clients to demonstrate how JCM’s advanced technologies are helping operators everywhere evolve their business.
JCM has been fortunate to achieve a great deal of success in the Macao region, including 100 percent share at the entire City of Dreams and Wynn Casinos, more than 80 percent at Mocha Clubs and 65 percent at SJM.
On the JCM stand, attendees will discover:
– iVIZION®, the validator that is the foundation of intelligent validation
– the iV8™ table game bill validator, created specifically for heavy-volume table markets, such as Macao and Singapore
– TBV™ Transactional Bill Validator, suitable for high-volume kiosk applications
– VEGA™ and VEGA-RC™ Twin, a fully equipped, lower cost bill validator option
– iPRO™, a bill validator with incredibly high sensing power
– UBA® 14 and ICB cash box, powerful bill validator and cash box option that eliminates several points of potential cash processing error
– ICB® 3.0 intelligent cash box with on-demand web reporting
– BlueWave firmware upload tool for fast and easy firmware uploads without opening the validator
– Sentry line of smart bezels that communicate with the player in up to 4 languages
– PayCheck 4® thermal printer, the fastest, smartest, longest-lasting printer in its class
– HSVL Transformer printer, a printer that can transform to fit into unique and challenging configurations
– EZ-Tear, a lower-cost printer option for gaming, amusement and kiosk applications
Join JCM on Twitter @JCMGlobal and see JCM’s complete line of award-winning solutions at www.jcmglobal.com.