INSPIRED “to knock out the competition” at ICE
Inspired, the leading provider of Virtual Sports, Mobile Games and SBG Video Lottery, will be showcasing its innovative new Mike Tyson product collection at ICE Totally Gaming (2nd – 4th February) on stand S2-310, as well as a range of its industry leading Virtual Sports, mobile games, and VLT cabinets.
- This year visitors to the Inspired stand will have the exclusive opportunity to step into the ring with Mike Tyson – in Virtual Reality. Demonstrations of Inspired’s new Virtual Rush Boxing game for retail and online, along with a new suite of products for sports betting, casino, slots, and social sectors, all featuring heavyweight legend Iron Mike, will be available to play. And don’t miss the chance to win a pair of boxing gloves signed by the man himself.
- Delegates will also have the chance to experience a range of Inspired’s award-winning Virtual Sports, which will be streamed across the stand. Prepare to be blown away by the new supercharged ‘Match Day’ format for Rush Football 2 which gives players a life-like football betting experience and the thrill of watching non-stop matches while being able to place bets during games.
- Visitors can get their hands on top performing mobile and omnichannel games, including the chart-topping Centurion, Inspired’s biggest bonus game to date. Execs will be on hand to discuss how operators can maximize the revenue of their mobile games through the integration of Inspired’s Remote Gaming Server (RGS), Virgo™.
- Always at the forefront of gaming development, Inspired will be unveiling its latest market-leading innovation in 2016, ‘Virtuals on Demand’. These products will be available to play through its RGS and will feature in-play bets which will enable gamers to enjoy Inspired’s world leading Virtual Sports anytime, anywhere.
- Alongside all this, Inspired’s latest VLT cabinets, Optimus and Inceptor – available on their G2A compatible terminal platform, Core Connect – will be on the ICE 2016 stand.
Gerhard Burda, Acting Chief Product Officer at Inspired, comments: “ICE is a strategic focus for Inspired as it gives us an opportunity to showcase our industry-leading gaming technology and content on home turf. We want to ensure that everyone who visits our stand at ICE experiences firsthand why we are renowned for being the company that delivers entertainment with an edge.”